Polyjet. Colour 3D printing.
When you need to communicate & visualise your design ideas, our full colour 3D Printing process comes into its own.
Produce stunning visualisations of your product designs or architectural layouts for presentations, events and displays.
Based on an evolution of 'Ink jet' print head technology this 3D Printing process mixes a range of coloured materials & cures them to produce 3D printed versions of your designs in full colour. The final models appear incredibly life like and have a real 'wow' factor.
Added Colour. 3D printing for concept modelling.
3D Printing with 3D-Alchemy™ in colour and visualising your designs gives you the best tool to communicate the subtleties of your concept to clients and colleagues alike.
Combine colour and texture to create models that appear life like & real, making the process perfect for product development and architectural applications. The 'Polyjet' colour 3d printing process is based on mixing 3 rigid, flexible or colour materials.
The new J750 system 3D prints using CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) materials which the machine software references in RGB colour codes to give you Rubber Like or Rigid parts in colour. The system is capable of reproducing 360,000 colours.
While most 3D printing technologies can be finished for painting as a separate stage, this process adds digital colour as your model is being built.
Flexible, Rigid, Large Format Colour Parts.
The Polyjet 3D printing technology is arguably the most effective way to produce 3D printed models with fine details in colour and gives you a new tool for prototyping and evaluating designs without having to commit to injection mould tooling or resort to painting.
- 30 micron layer thickness.
- Supports wall thickness's & details down to 1mm in rigid and 1.5mm in Rubber Like.
- Mix solid & flexible elements in the same design.
- Print textured, full colour designs.
- Print 'Spot' colour design in Rigid or Flexible materials.
- Produce visualisation and display models.
- Large format build size: Up to 500 x 400 x 200 mm
- Acceptable files types. .STL file separated in to sheels for each spot colour.
- .wrl (VMRL) or .obj files for full colour, textured designs.
- NEW J750 3d printing system.
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"The first one arrived in the post and it's brilliant! Thank you so much - we really appreciate the speed as well. An excellent service all round! :) "
"Could not be more satisfied with the quality and response of the 3D Alchemy team. Their help with material selection was spot on."