Biocompatible Polycarbonate 3D Printing Service.
3D Print your designs in Biocompatible Polycarbonate. Strong & Durable service.
PC-ISO is your choice for designs and applications where you need the superior mechanical properties of Polycarbonate and the ability to sterilize finished parts or need a translucent clear finish.
Polycarbonate-ISO (PC-ISO) is Biocompatible material which makes it sutable for gamma radiation or EtO (Ethylene Oxide) sterilization methods. The improved strength and heat resistance over ABS-M30i make it good for more demanding applications. PC-ISO is certified to ISO 10993 and USP Class VI.
Colour: Translucent clear.
Biocompatible \ Medical. Material Properties.
Key properties for our PC-ISO bio compatible 3D printed material:
- PC-ISO built in layers giving upto 80% mechanical strength for an injection moulded counterpart.
- Biocompatible: ISO 10993 and USP Class VI.
- Heat deflection temperature of 110c.
- Izod notched impact of 235 J/m.
- Colour: Translucent.
- Default print of 0.254 (254 Micron) layers.
- Minimum recommended wall or feature thickness of 1mm.
- Build Volume. 406 x 355 x 406mm.
For the full material properties for 3D Printed Polycarbonate please see the material properties section -
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Parts received. Quality is fantastic! Thank you for getting them all done so quickly. It makes a big difference to us this end."
"Our customer in France wanted some 3D printed models for testing prior to ordering expensive mould tools. 3D Alchemy quoted, manufactured and delivered within 2 weeks. Highly recommend."