Biocompatible Polycarbonate 3D Printing Service.
3D Print your designs in Biocompatible Polycarbonate. Strong & Durable service.
PC-ISO is your choice for designs and applications where you need the superior mechanical properties of Polycarbonate and the ability to sterilize finished parts or need a translucent clear finish.
Polycarbonate-ISO (PC-ISO) is Biocompatible material which makes it sutable for gamma radiation or EtO (Ethylene Oxide) sterilisation methods. The improved strength and heat resistance over ABS-M30i make it good for more demanding applications. PC-ISO is certified to ISO 10993 and USP Class VI.
Colour: Translucent clear.
Biocompatible \ Medical. Material Properties.
Key properties for our PC-ISO bio compatible 3D printed material:
- PC-ISO built in layers giving upto 80% mechanical strength for an injection moulded counterpart.
- Biocompatible: ISO 10993 and USP Class VI.
- Heat deflection temperature of 110c.
- Izod notched impact of 235 J/m.
- Colour: Translucent.
- Default print of 0.254 (254 Micron) layers.
- Minimum recommended wall or feature thickness of 1mm.
- Build Volume. 406 x 355 x 406mm.
For the full material properties for 3D Printed Polycarbonate please see the material properties section -
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"For small detailed parts, the quality was excellent."
"Could not be more satisfied with the quality and response of the 3D Alchemy team. Their help with material selection was spot on."