3D Printed Rubber. TPU.
3D Printing in TPU 92A, Rubber.
A NEW addition to our Strong & Durable service for elastomers and flexible materials. TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is an FDM 3D Printed material, with a filament extruded layer by layer.
TPU Rubber Like
TPU 92A gives you a tough, durable high material with high elongation and good abrasion resistance. As per the name, the material has a Shore A hardness value of 92 on the A scale.
TPU is an ideal material for producing large and complex flexible parts. Durable, complex parts have never been easier to 3D print, helped by the use of a soluble support where support structures used to help overhangs are simply dissolved away.
- Build Volume: 355 x 254 x 355 mm
- Surface Finish: Lightly ridged.
- Good Detail from 0.256mm (256um) layers with finer layer options.
- Minimum recommended feature detail or wall thickness of 1mm.
- Flame Classification, UL94, HB and V2.
- See below for full spec.
Typical applications include 3d printed seals, flexible ducts and hoses, tubes and damper pads and blocks.
Key properties for our TPU 92A 3D printed elastomer:
FDM TPU 92A
- Temp Resistance: 95 deg. C (Vicat Softening Temperature)
- Density: 1.13g/cm3.
- Tensile Modulus: 20.7 Mpa.
- Tensile Strength: 17.4 Mpa.
- Elongation at Break: 482%.
- Shore Hardness: 92 A range.
- Support System. Soluble Support.
- Sealing processes to make watertight. (Cost option, may change flex properties.)
- Flame Classification UL94, HB and V2.
Values based on the XZ build orientation. Full datasheet available.
Images of our work.
FDM Printed TPU Rubber
FDM Printed Rubber - TPU mesh structure.
A rubber mesh structure 3D Printed in our TPU elastomer.
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Quality of parts is nice for the first look (despite surface roughness of al-alloys impellers). Communication is almost perfect. Any technical notes are taking into account, any requirements of order can be discussed. Wide range of materials as I can say regarding metal alloys."
"Highly recommended as 3D-Alchemy are very helpful, efficient from design discussions through to delivery and take a great interest to provide us with the products we need."