3D Printed Rubber. TPU.
3D Printing in TPU 92A, Rubber.
A NEW addition to our Strong & Durable service for elastomers and flexible materials. TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is an FDM 3D Printed material, with a filament extruded layer by layer.
TPU Rubber Like
TPU 92A gives you a tough, durable high material with high elongation and good abrasion resistance. As per the name, the material has a Shore A hardness value of 92 on the A scale.
TPU is an ideal material for producing large and complex flexible parts. Durable, complex parts have never been easier to 3D print, helped by the use of a soluble support where support structures used to help overhangs are simply dissolved away.
- Build Volume: 355 x 254 x 355 mm
- Surface Finish: Lightly ridged.
- Good Detail from 0.256mm (256um) layers with finer layer options.
- Minimum recommended feature detail or wall thickness of 1mm.
- Flame Classification, UL94, HB and V2.
- See below for full spec.
Typical applications include 3d printed seals, flexible ducts and hoses, tubes and damper pads and blocks.
Key properties for our TPU 92A 3D printed elastomer:
FDM TPU 92A
- Temp Resistance: 95 deg. C (Vicat Softening Temperature)
- Density: 1.13g/cm3.
- Tensile Modulus: 20.7 Mpa.
- Tensile Strength: 17.4 Mpa.
- Elongation at Break: 482%.
- Shore Hardness: 92 A range.
- Support System. Soluble Support.
- Sealing processes to make watertight. (Cost option, may change flex properties.)
- Flame Classification UL94, HB and V2.
Values based on the XZ build orientation. Full datasheet available.
Images of our work.
FDM Printed TPU Rubber
FDM Printed Rubber - TPU mesh structure.
A rubber mesh structure 3D Printed in our TPU elastomer.
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Easy to communicate with, responsive with technical feedback and excellent work. I am happy to recommend you to others."
"We have received the impellers and we are very impressed with the quality of the printed parts. Thanks for your help with this order, I’m sure we will be in touch again in the future."