3D Printing. Ultra High Resolution 3D-Printing
Our Ultra High Resolution 3D Printing options give you a choice of processes and materials to match your application requirements and budget.
We give you a choice of three process which deliver laser cured resin parts with superb detail. Our two premium services deliver super detail but with different support structure technologies while our new, fast turnaround SLA-Grey service gives you a next day service on small parts.
Fine Detail Builds
Our two 'Gold Standard' services offer excellent detail, differing in the way that each process manages it's support structures.
The 'Viper' based materials are printed with a SLA based process using break away supports while the 'EX200' material uses a wax based support system where the wax is heated and melts away. This makes it perfect for 3d printing very fragile parts or parts with small or complex internal channels.
Our new lower cost 'Grey SLA' material gives a 'next day' service for small parts and offers excellent detail and surface finish.
Ultra High Resolution 3D Printing materials give your designs:
Excellent aesthetics & detail with fine build layers.
Fine individual details and wall thicknesses down to 0.4mm or less.
High levels of accuracy & dimensional stability.
Break away or Melt away support systems.
Biological culture growth possible with 'Viper' ClearVue material.
Responds well to paint and glue.
Clients choose our Ultra High Resolution service for designs in rigid materials with small or complex features. Popular applications include scale model kit 'Master' parts for moulding master, 3d printed designs for Microfluidics applications and medical research experimental parts in dentistry.
Ultra High Resolution Material Options.
Materials and Key properties for our Ultra High Resolution Service:
Viper - Accura Grey
- Fine build in 50um layers.
- Minimum feature detail 0.3mm (including unsupported channels)
- Temperature Resistance of 62 ^c. ( HDT )
- Tensile Strength 38-44 Mpa
- Elongation at Break 12-22%
- Build Area - 125 x 125 x 125 mm at maximum resolution.
- Fine, break away support system.
Projet - EX200, translucent.
- Fine build in 16um layers at maximum resolution.
- Minimum feature detail 0.3mm
- Temperature Resistance of 52 ^c. ( Glass Transition Temp )
- Tensile Strength 42 Mpa
- Elongation at Break 6%
- Build Area - 203 x 178 x 152mm at maximum resolution.
- Hot Wax, Free draining support system.
SLA - Grey
- Fine build in 100um layers std, 25um at max resolution.
- Minimum feature detail 0.5mm
- Temperature Resistance of 49 ^c. ( HDT )
- Tensile Strength 65 Mpa
- Elongation at Break 6.2%
- Build Area - 145 × 145 × 175 mm at maximum resolution.
- Break away support system.
Examples Ultra High Resolution
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Very happy with the service. David gave us a lot of help and advice on selecting the best materials and print options for our model. The results were very good and encouraging."
"I have worked in the Formula 1 sector for 20 years and had various in-house equipment to manufacture demo and sample goods but having left to start my own venture I found 3D-Alchemy a great option to get my sample goods made quickly and efficiently. "