Posted on Oct 11, 2013
Our 3D Printing service includes the production of large format 3d printed parts. The maximum size of a given design depends on your material choice. Below we've noted the maximum build sizes for our most popular materials.
The current maximum build sizes available as of October 2014 are:
Strong & Durable Service.
- Super Size - ABS & Polycarbonate*: 900mm x 600mm x 900mm (L x W x H)
- Typical - ABS & Polycarbonate*: 406 x 355 x 406 mm
- Lowest Priced - ABS: 203 x 152 x 152mm
Fine Detail Service.
- Blue \ Tango Rubber Like* (16 or 30 Micron): 490 × 390 × 200 mm
- Digital Materials (30 Micron): 255 × 252 × 200 mm
- Polypropylene Like (30 Micron): 294 x 192 x 148.6 mm
3D printing in Metals:
- 400 x 400 x 360mm - Aluminium 'large format'.
- 280 x 280 x 350mm - Aluminium 'standard' for faster turnaround.
- 250 x 250 x 235mm - Titanium
- 250 x 250 x 300mm - Stainless Steels, Merang Steel, Inconel etc.
Selective Laser Sintering:
- Duraform Polyamide: 330 x 280 x 390mm
* Other materials are available. Please contact us for more information.
Large Format 3D Printing. Size Counts.
- Oct 29, 2021
3D Printing in Colour. What you need to know.
- Jul 17, 2020
"Can you print this?"
- Apr 16, 2020
Colour 3D Printing. Technology Update.
- Feb 20, 2019
Free STL Viewing Software tools and utilities, revisited.
- Mar 24, 2017