ABS ESD7. Static dissipative.
3D Print your designs in Static Dissipative ABS, ESD7.
Static Dissipative ABS (ESD7) is your choice for designs and applications where static build up and resulting sparks is undesirable.
Our clients use our Static Dissipative material for jigs and fixtures to hold electronics during manufacture, storage devices for hard disk drives and production line components in environments where a spark could be dangerous.
ESD7 is 3D printed using the FDM process and is a very cost effective way of producing jigs, fixtures and guides which are strong, durable and still offer you Static Dissipative properties.
ABS ESD7 Static-Dissipative. Material Properties.
Key properties for our ABS 3D Printing:
- ABS plastic built in layers giving upto 80% mechanical strength for an injection moulded counterpart.
- Static dissipative.
- Heat deflection temperature of 96c.
- Izod notched impact of 111 J/m
- Default print of 0.254 (254 Micron) layers.
- Minimum recommended wall or feature thickness of 1mm
- Build Volume: Max 406mm x 355mm x 406mm
For the full material properties for 3D Printed ESD-7 please see the material properties section -
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Very happy with the service. David gave us a lot of help and advice on selecting the best materials and print options for our model. The results were very good and encouraging."
"Excellent customer service, print quality and accuracy. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone requiring 3D printing services."