Get a quote. Fast.
Please complete the form below for a quotation.
To receive a formal quote you will need to include the .stl files for your project. If you don't have .stl files don't worry, we can still advise you.
We know you need your quote quickly and we will deliver your quote as fast as possible. Quotes are processed during our usual office hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
In uploading your data with us you expressly confirm:
1. that neither the provided data nor the resultant product is subject to dual-use, military or nuclear use, or is subject to any US export regulations.
2. if you are in the USA, you confirm that the product is not classified under the Export Administration Regulation (EAR) other than EAR 99 and that the product will not be used for any purposes prohibited under EAR 736 and 744.
3. that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you have included a large STL file, this may take a while!
Let us know
By giving us some additional information via the 'Notes' section you can help ensure our quote is accurate and fit for purpose.
- The approximate size of your parts.
- Your intended application.
Before uploading .STL files we strongly reccommend that you review them using a specialist .stl file viewer. The links below open in a new tab and give some usful information and how-to's
3D Printed Materials
- Strong & Durable Materials
- Fine Detail Materials
- Flexible Materials