3D Printing. Rubber. Strong & Durable.
3D Printing in simulated rubber. Strong and Durable.
Our Strong & Durable service option for 3D printing in Rubber Like materials is based on the SLS 3D Printing process and is provided 'on demand*'.
Rubber Like materials produced under the Strong & Durable service are ideal for rapid prototyping or rapid manufacturing parts where more durable parts are required. 3D Printing your designs in Rubber Like materials using our Strong & durable service gives your parts:
- Shore A Hardness between 50 and 60 (Scale A).
- Lightly textured surface finish.
- Good Detail from 0.1mm (100 micron) layers.
- Minimum reccomended feature detail or wall thickness of 1.5mm.
Excellent mechanical properties.
The material gives you good mechanical properties including a published temperature resistance of 150 deg. C and the ability to retain its' flexibility in cold environments. In addition it offers good tear resistance.
- Temp Resistance: 150 deg. C (Max, depending on sealing treatments.)
- Density:0.5 g/cm3
- Tensile Modulus: 8 Mpa.
- Tensile Strength: 2Mpa
- Elongation at Break: 130%.
Additional post build finishing and sealing processes are available to make the parts watertight if required. If you let us know when you send your file(s) we'll allow for that.
* On demand service ran on an ad-hoc basis for individual clients.
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"I have used 3D Alchemy on a number of occasions now to produce 'masters' for components for 1/24 scale models of vehicles. The service has always been fast, very efficient and friendly. I will continue to use them for all my future projects."
"A great company for all 3D printing needs - friendly, helpful and very fast delivery!"