3D Printing. Rubber. Strong & Durable.
3D Printing in simulated rubber. Strong and Durable.
Our Strong & Durable service option for 3D printing in Rubber Like materials is based on the SLS 3D Printing process and is provided 'on demand*'.
Rubber Like materials produced under the Strong & Durable service are ideal for rapid prototyping or rapid manufacturing parts where more durable parts are required. 3D Printing your designs in Rubber Like materials using our Strong & durable service gives your parts:
- Shore A Hardness between 50 and 60 (Scale A).
- Lightly textured surface finish.
- Good Detail from 0.1mm (100 micron) layers.
- Minimum reccomended feature detail or wall thickness of 1.5mm.
Excellent mechanical properties.
The material gives you good mechanical properties including a published temperature resistance of 150 deg. C and the ability to retain its' flexibility in cold environments. In addition it offers good tear resistance.
- Temp Resistance: 150 deg. C (Max, depending on sealing treatments.)
- Density:0.5 g/cm3
- Tensile Modulus: 8 Mpa.
- Tensile Strength: 2Mpa
- Elongation at Break: 130%.
Additional post build finishing and sealing processes are available to make the parts watertight if required. If you let us know when you send your file(s) we'll allow for that.
* On demand service ran on an ad-hoc basis for individual clients.
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"David was extremely helpful in advising materials, the parts were delivered on time and packaged very well. Great Job."
"Could not be more satisfied with the quality and response of the 3D Alchemy team. Their help with material selection was spot on."