Polycarbonate-ABS 3D Printing Service.
3D Print your designs in Polycarbonate-ABS. Strong & Durable service.
PC-ABS is your choice for designs and applications where you need the superior heat resistance of Polycarbonate and the good feature definition of ABS.
Polycarbonate-ABS (PC-ABS) is your material of choice for demanding engineering applications. PC-ABS is one of the most widly used engineering plastics and ideal for automotive, electrical and consumer product applications such as power tool prototyping.
The blended material gives the desirable properties of both materials, the higher heat resistance of Polycarbonate and the relative flexibility of ABS.
PC-ABS Material Properties.
Key properties for our PC-ABS 3D Printed material:
- PC-ABS built in layers giving upto 80% mechanical strength for an injection moulded counterpart.
- Heat deflection temperature of 110c.
- Izod notched impact of 235 J/m
- Default print of 0.254 (254 Micron) layers.
- Minimum recommended wall or feature thickness of 1mm
- Build Volume. 406 x 355 x 406mm
For the full material properties for 3D Printed Polycarbonate please see the material properties section -
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"3D-Alchemy were keen to follow up on quotes sent out. Willing to discuss individual requirements. Super fast receipt of product after ordering. ....Excellent product and customer service - super fast delivery time."
"Got the part, it's absolutely beautiful, you guys are super-awesome."