PEKK ANTERO 800NA 3D Printing Service.
3D Print your designs in PEKK based Antero 800NA.
Antero 800NA is our PEKK based 3d printed thermoplastic is your choice for designs and applications where you need excellent wear resistance, strength and toughness.
Antero also gives your parts high temperature and chemical resistance.
Other important additional attributes are Antero's low outgassing plus it's dimensional stability, especially for large builds. We can build your parts in one piece up to 406 x 355 x 406mm
Antero is ideal for aviation and automotive components exposed to fuel and lubricants. The material will suit Space and aerospace applications where low outgassing is critical.
Flame Smoke Toxicity Certification.
Antero has been extensively burn tested via several test methods.
- Antero has been burn tested using the '14 CFR/FAR 25.853' method.
- Smoke tested via ASTM F814/E662
- EN-45545-2, R1 for Railway Vehicles (F900 builds only.)
Please request the Antero data sheet for the full results.
Key Properties: 450mc builds
- Heat deflection temperature of 150 °C
- Tensile Strength of 93.1 Mpa
- Elongation at Break of 6.4
- Volume Resistivity ASTM D257 >5.4 x 1014 ohm-cm
- Outgassing: TML ASTM D257 - 0.27%
- Burn test data is available.
- Colour: Natural.
Full data sheet available. Please note that that there are different Mechanical Properties published for 450mc and F900 builds. Our default machines will be 450mc.
Image © Stratasys.
3D Printed Materials
OUR CLIENTS SAY
"A great company for all 3D printing needs - friendly, helpful and very fast delivery!"
Just to let you know I have received my items and I'm more than happy with the outcome! Thank you for all your help!